Garden Salad with eggplant and zucchini antipasto served with feta and roasted almonds 🥗
Adding a salad to your Christmas table is a great way to give balance and freshness to your feast.
With some key ingredients, you can easily put a delicious salad together quickly, saving time for the other preparations.
KeenTown Eggplant and Zucchini Antipasto
Creamy feta cheese
1. There are no rules about quantities for this recipe, as you will follow your preferences and taste. We usually calculate 50g of mixed leaves per person in a salad.
2. Place the mixed salad in the tray it will be served.
3. Then spread our handy antipasto over the leaves. As it comes in a mix of olive oil, orange juice and vinegar, you don’t need a salad dressing, as the antipasto does the work.
4. Then add the feta cheese and sprinkle chopped almonds over it.
5. Voilà, Xmas salad ready in less than 5 minutes.
6. Tip: Don’t forget you can always use other cheeses and nuts and add dried fruits to match your taste.