Roasted Tomato and Onion Chutney, Fresh Ricotta and Fresh Oregano Bruschetta 🍅🥖
Everybody LOVES bruschetta, and it is one of those dishes that can please any nationality.
As we have been teaching you how to create delicious and easy dishes for your festive celebrations, check out our KeenTown-style bruschetta, perfect for any occasion.
Artisanal sourdough loaf
Fresh ricotta cheese (we recommend the one from Paesanella cheese)
KeenTown 3 Pepper Salt
KeenTown Roasted Tomato and Onion Chutney
Fresh oregano leaves (or fresh basil leaves)
1. There are no rules about quantities for this recipe, as you will follow your preferences and taste.
2. Slice the sourdough and use it fresh (ours was super soft), or toast it a bit in the oven.
3. Spread the fresh ricotta over the slices and sprinkle some salt over it.
4. Then add some of our Roasted tomato and onion chutney and finish with the fresh herbs.
5. Use your imagination to add other ingredients, such as olives and cured meats if you like.