Australian Xmas = Pavlova
We can’t deny how pavlova is present in most Christmas celebrations in Australia and New Zealand, and we know there’s a big fight about who invented this typical dessert 😋
This merengue-based dessert is believed to be created in honour of the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova during or after one of her tours in Australia and New Zealand in the 1920s, but nobody is sure where it was created.
We have decided to give it a Brazilian touch and added our Pineapple Apple Jam.
300g of fresh cream whipped
KeenTown Pineapple apple jam
Pieces of mango
Fresh mint leaves
1. Spread the whipped cream over the pavlova base
2. Then, with a spoon, add KeenTown Pineapple Apple Jam
3. Spread the fruits over it, and then the fresh mint
4. Keen in the fridge until served.
5. Tip: use your imagination to add other fruits of your preference.