Xmas food doesn’t need to be complicated to be super delicious, so check out our Turkey, mustard and antipasto sandwich. Great if you don’t want to spend the whole day prep in the kitchen, and for that leftover turkey, you don’t know what to do the next day.
Smoked turkey breast (or any other piece of cooked turkey you have in your fridge)
KeenTown Eggplant and Zucchini Antipasto
1. There are no rules about quantities for this recipe, as you will follow your preferences and taste.
2. Cut the Turkish bread into small squares and cut it in half.
3. Spread Dijon mustard over the button part of the bread
4. Then slice pieces of turkey breast and place them over the mustard.
5. Get some of our delicious antipasto and put some over the turkey
6. Close the sandwich and serve.
7. You will be amazed at how delicious this sandwich tastes.
8. Perfect for your Xmas dinner or a beach picnic the next day.